Mis-Sold Pension Claim Specialists
Don’t become another statistic – start your 100% RISK-FREE claim today!
Research suggests that up to one third of all pensions in the UK may have been mis-sold. If your pension was sold on the basis of misleading or inaccurate information, you may be eligible for a refund worth tens of thousands of pounds.
Hemmings Howe has successfully introduced more than £10m of mis-sold pension compensation to date to it's partners. Call today and find out in just a matter of minutes whether you could be eligible for a mis-sold pension claim.
You are not required to use the services of a regulated claims management company to pursue your claim as you have the possibility to present the claim yourself, for free, to the financial advisory company in question, the financial ombudsman or the financial services compensation scheme (FSCS).
What Are Mis-Sold Pensions?
Statistics from the Financial Conduct Authority suggests that mis-sold pensions could be the next big financial scandal in the UK. In fact, it is estimated that up to one in three pensions may have been sold on the basis of inaccurate, incomplete or irresponsible information.
There are strict codes of practice that all pension advisers must adhere to when consulting with clients. Pensions are therefore considered to have been mis-sold if any of the following apply:
- The adviser fails to take all health and medical issues into account
- The customer is not provided with all the information they need
- A full disclosure of all available options was not provided
- Important details on potential risks were deliberately withheld
- A pension plan was suggested that did not meet the needs of the customer
If you believe you have a UK pension claim or would like to learn more about mis-sold pensions, one of our partners is standing by with the support you need to take the next step. Start your UK pension claim online, or call Hemmings Howe today for more information.
You were promised guaranteed high returns that never materialised
Final Salary Pension
Final salary schemes are a type of defined benefit pension scheme that are offered by employers
Share dealing is when you buy or sell shares in a public limited company on a recognised stock exchange
Can you answer yes to any of these?
If any of the following statements apply to you it’s time to make a claim. Join hundreds of others who have successfully claimes back thousands of their lost pensions
Are You Eligible For A Claim?
Do You Think You’ve Been Mis-Sold A Pension?
The past few years have brought about a worrying spike in pension mis-selling activity, which often goes unnoticed and unaddressed. Irrespective of whether your service provider deliberately or unknowingly misled you, you may be eligible for a mis-sold pension claim.
If you can answer yes to any of the following questions, you could be entitled to compensation:
- Were you pressured into making a decision that you were not ready to commit to?
- Did the service provider give you enough time to consider your options and shop around?
- Have your financial circumstances deteriorated as a direct result of your pension?
- Did you transfer a pension into a SIPP (Self Invested Personal Pension plan)?
- Do you feel you were not provided with any important details about the pension?
- Have you invested in non-standard assets, e.g. carbon credits, storage pods, green oil, car park schemes, overseas property, ethical forestry etc?
- Were you made promises and assurances by your adviser that were not kept?
- Did the service provider force you to decide within short period of time?
Every mis-sold pension claim is different, though most involve one or more of the above tactics. Call now to discuss your potential eligibility for compensation.
UK Pension Claim from Abroad
We can also help if you’re living overseas and believe you were mis-sold a pension at some point in the past by a UK provider. Whether chasing a valid UK pension claim from abroad or concerned your private pension doesn’t fulfil the provider or advisors promises, we’re standing by with the support you need to pursue your claim.
Complete the quick and easy UK pension claim form on our website to get started or contact a member of the team at Hemmings Howe for more information.